Vet’s Kitchen Senior is a natural veterinary complete diet specifically
designed for the senior dog.
- Lower protein and fat to met the metabolic requirements of older dogs
- Added omega 3 fatty acids from fresh fish oils which can benefit skin, coat and immune system. Omega 3 oils may also improve mental abilities in older dogs
- Added taurine, an essential amino acid vital for the hearts of older dogs
- High levels of glucosamine and chrondroitin to help maintain healthy joints
- Prebiotics and nucleotides for maintaining healthy digestion and immune system as your dog ages
- 1.3kg = 20 meals for a small (8kg) dog
The senior recipe has been specifically designed with lower protein and fat compared to Vet’s Kitchen Adult recipes and with added omega 3 fatty acids from fish oils which can benefit skin, coat and immune system as well as improving the mental abilities in older dogs. There is also added taurine, an essential amino acid vital for the heart in older dogs and high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy joints.
The recipe has been personally created by veterinary surgeon Joe Inglis and the experienced team of nutritionists at Pets’ Kitchen, and has not been tested on animals other than willing volunteers. It is made in England using ingredients sourced as locally as possible.
Salmon (min. 40% includes; Salmon min. 24%, Salmon Meal min. 16%), Brown Rice (min. 24%), Oats, Potato, Sugar Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Poultry Digest, Brewers Yeast, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Pork Digest, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Taurine (min. 0.09%), Nucleotides (min. 0.09%), Marigold Flowers, Glucosamine (min. 0.06%), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 0.06%), Mannanoligosaccharides (min. 0.05%), Fructooligosaccharides (min. 0.05%), Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 0.04%), L-Carnitine (min. 0.04%), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary, Beta Carotene
Crude protein: 22%, Crude Oils and Fats: 9.5%, Crude Fibre: 3.5%, Crude Ash: 7.5%
Small dog (5-10kg) 95-165g per day
Medium dog (11-25kg) 165-325g per day
Large dog (26-40kg) 325g-465g per day
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available